BiocareUV Wand uses Far-UV 222mm light to provide a disinfection system that is safe, effective, and that can be used in occupied spaces in line with manufacturers instructions.
BiocareUV Wand proven effective at destroying pathogens such as SARSCOV-2, bacteria, moulds and spores. This lightweight sanitisation Biocare Wand can be mains or battery operated. Far-UV light is the first safe, effective, autonomous and continuous disinfection system for occupied spaces. A key element of any pandemic prevention strategy, Far-UV is a proven disinfection method against harmful viruses, bacteria, moulds and spores; and has been used extensively for many years.
BiocareUV Wand Features and Benefıts
- Safe UV wavelength
- Disinfects surfaces quickly
- Dry, chemical-free disinfection
- Replaceable bulb
- Ozone Neutral & Mercury Free Applications
- Airports & Transportation
- Hospitality & Retail
- Educational establishments
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Any other occupied space
BiocareUV Wand Product Schematics
Pathogen reduction will vary based on the type of virus or bacteria, the distance from the Far-UV 222nm light source and the time of direct exposure. The term sanitisation is used to indicate a general pathogen reduction and does not reference a specific log reduction. BiocareUV products are intended to be used in conjunction with other protective measures such as manual cleaning and correct use of PPE. Always consult with a trained product application representative to ensure that the total irradiance (UV dose) does not exceed recommended human exposure limits. BiocareUV products should be installed and used in accordance with the manufacturer’s site planning and application recommendations as applicable for the product. The BiocareUV wand is not currently intended for use as a medical device. Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Lamp ACwGIH: TLV Compliant
- Peak wavelength: 222nm
- Irradiance at 0.5m: 19.2uW/cm^2
- IEC Compliant: 62471
- Ozone: Meets UK WEL
- Voltage Input: 12-24V DC
- Power: Battery driven for 200W output
- Certifications: EESR 2016 Battery Life / Spec: 2.5 hours
- Total weight: 18.5kg (whole system inc backpack)
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50 deg Celsius
- Certifications: Will be CE marked
- Total system warranty: 2000 hours or 1 year
Want more, contact us today.